4/29/11

April 28th's entry~The hotel internet was slow, so I couldn't get this to load.

1)Yay!  Out of town successfully, with my best friend.  MAN is he cute!  Ate lunch at Qdoba...great way to start a mini vacation.  Read my book in the car all the way to Bozeman.  One of the things I love about being married to a BF.  We love to visit with each other, but are equally comfortable with being quiet. 

2)Staying at the Holiday Inn courtesy of Shon's job.  Lovely room and a big surprise...Instead of being here Thurs and Fri night and driving back after the banquet tomorrow night, his boss surprised us with an extra night!  Quick call to Kate confirmed that she would stay with the kids Sat night as well.  What a sweetie!

3)Having a husband that was not offended that instead of going to dinner with him and his co-workers, I was MORE than happy to eat an apple, take a long shower (did you know you can take them without kids banging on the door?) and watch TV.  Hours of mindless TV.  I miss cable.  :-)  I am so we can enjoy things like spending time apart too...I was happy, he was happy eating out and going to a movie with his friends and at the end of the night we got to catch up on each other's day and go to sleep. 

No comments: