4/27/11

1) Learning that I may just have super powers ha ha.  LOVE IT (note the heavy sarcasm) when I have to get Joey to scouts early because they are CPR certifying, Alex to a Bishopric interview and then go to a parents meeting up at Castlerock for Lissie's 8th grade DC trip.  All at 6:30!  Can't divide and conquer because Shon was called back into work for a meeting. Somehow, I managed to get the boys dropped off, (I even stopped the car...well, does a slow roll count?) and got to CR on time without speeding okay, only speeding a little bit.  I would like my cape to be black please....maybe with a skull on it.  (just for you Joan. loll)

2) The Internet.  I love being able to connect with friends, blog hop, surf, renew books online, connect with the kid's schools etc.  I am amazed at how far it has come since my 7th grade class where they introduced us to something amazing called "email".  It was on an Apple with a black screen and the cursor and all the writing was in green...how do people think of these things?

3) The perfection of a flower.  I am looking at a carnation from the bouquet Shon bought me.  It feeds my soul with it's beauty and it feeds my testimony with it's detail.  How could I not believe in a Heavenly Father and Mother when I look at such things?  Not just a utilitarian world to sustain our physical needs, but a beautiful world to sustain our souls and remind our what we have waiting for us in the celetial kingdom. 

No comments: