10/8/11

This is actually for the 7th...time just got away from me tonight.

~Digital scrapbooking.  I am surprised how much I like it.  Plus, I can play with the computer from the comfort of my bed...no mess.  loll. I don't think it will ever replace paper crafts, but is does free me up to use the photos I love for paper crafts and keep everything else in digi format.
~Shon is happy as a clam camping at the Scout Rendezvous tonight.  Yuck better him than me.  It is supposed to get to 37 degrees tonight.  Could be why I am creaky.
~I love my bed.  I love having a heating pad for my feet (esp. with Shon gone) and my huge polar fleece blanket that I got at IKEA.  It is an awesome size and my favourite colour (gray). My bed is cozy.
~Scout dinner tonight, it was a fundraiser, so I was there working and the guest of honour was Billy Casper.  It was interesting to learn his history.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Grey again? You need a happy color of yellow around to cheer you.