10/2/11

October 2, 2011

1) Glad that there is a plan out there for our life...because I don't feel in control of anything right now.  I am struggling with waiting on someone else so that we can get on with our life in the Missoula area.  I hate feeling contentious and that sadly is how I feel until I remember that I can just turn it all over....now I need to work on the love thy neighbor thing, because right now I am not feeling the love for a certain person. 

2) I am grateful that I can create pretty things.  I am glad that Heavenly Father gave us talents.  It brings me pleasure to take raw material and turn it into tangible joy.

3) Having a craft room.  Our whole life is upside down, every room torn apart as we take down everything that makes it a home.  (ya ya, I know that love is what makes it a home...I mean what makes it a PRETTY home).  There is packing tape and touch up paint, and garbage...oh my heck where was all of the garbage in my kid's rooms hiding?) boxes, taking things out to storage...but surprisingly our realtor thought that I should leave my craft room upstairs intact.  There is very little on the walls, after repainting I didn't want holes in them.  He thinks that it looks bigger as a craft room than it did as a bedroom.  We turned the laundry room back into a utility room, took all of my craft shelves down and I need to patch and paint, so I am really glad to still have a sanctuary.  I keep it very neat, so it is easy to get ready to show it...and it just might keep me semi-sane during all of this.   

No comments: