10/3/11

October 3, 2011

1) Even though I am sad that Shon left today for Missoula, I am grateful that his bosses recognize his worth and work ethic.  I am also glad that we remember where this comes from.  Shon called a little while ago and he is safe and sound at the KOA.  He has an appointment to look at an apartment tomorrow.

2) I love this quote from the visiting teaching message

Latter-day Saint women who recognize that their strength comes from the Lord’s Atonement do not give up during difficult and discouraging times. As covenant keepers, we excel at upholding, nurturing, and protecting children and youth so that one day we might say of this rising generation, “Never had I seen so great courage, nay, not amongst all” (Alma 56:45).


3) Not the kids favorite FHE, however I love that we were able to give the kitchen a deep clean and pack up the family room tonight.  Chipping away at that list.

No comments: