1/6/11

For some reason, I couldn't get anything to post yesterday, so here is yesterday's list.

1) Reading the scriptures with my kids each day before school.  It is really amazing to hear their insights.  We don't read a ton of verses each day, sometimes it is only 10 verses and then discussion, but that 15-20 minutes is very precious to me.  I think that between that and our prayer before school, it helps all of us.  We all notice a difference when we end up missing.  It is one of the things that I missed terribly while we were all apart.

2) A handful of walnuts and a Gala apple for lunch.  Yum.

3) Reading two books this week by an author that I really like. 

Today;

1) Spending the day in my scrapbook room creating beautiful things for Diane's Stampin' Up display.  I did all home dec items and loved how they turned out. 

2) Going to Diane's open house tonight to stamp with my friends and catch up on the last 10 weeks of every one's life. 

3) My sweet hubby comes home tonight.  Sigh...he really is cute. 

No comments: