1/7/11

1) Going into the Scout Office and getting to catch up on some paperwork.  I know some people think that I am crazy to do so much with scouting and not get paid, but volunteering and helping the people I do brings a lot of satisfaction.  I like helping people.  Besides, they gave me my own office space and it is fun to be able to go in and start a job, finish it and make a difference.  :-)

2) The library had two new books in by two of my fav authors, one read, 1/2 of one to go.  I can't imagine not being able to read.  Thank goodness for clever people who share their imaginations!

3) The unexpected treat of Randy and Teresa calling and wanting to take us out to dinner.  We had a lot of laughs, caught up and ate a yummy dinner.  I also love the fact that we don't have to get babysitters anymore. 

No comments: