1/4/11

1) Shon is safe and sound in his hotel room.  Grateful we have at least one car that works and he can travel safely. 
2) Sitting around the table at our dinner table with all my kids tonight, laughing over silly movie quotes. 
3) Finally getting the cupboard in my main bathroom sorted out and organized.  Threw away old stuff, moved our first aid kits in there, toilet paper stacked...I think it might actually have a chance of it staying that way this time because I used those  pink bins from the hospital to hold the items after I sorted them.  Who knew you could knew you could get handy dandy ugly storage for only $5000.00 a bin?

2 comments:

Joan said...

I have a couple of those $5,000 bins too. We just got Wayne's hospitl bill....$35,000 for an overnight stay and a couple of stents.

Amy said...

I could really go for one of those bins right now!