10/2/10

1) Having a husband who doesn't consider watching his own kids "babysitting" and is more than happy to hang out with them so I can have a little alone time. 

2) I went for a long drive today by myself, down streets like Rimrock, Poly and 32nd.  It was a gorgeous day, blue, blue MT sky.  I didn't turn on the radio, I just drove, window down, and looked at all of the beautiful, stunning leaves around me, molten gold of the mowed hayfields stacked with huge round bales waiting to stuff hungry cows a weathered red barn hunkered down and dug halfway into the hillside and the Rimrocks stark and textured, old and weathered, but dotted with new flowers, growing in such hard conditions.  I couldn't believe how lucky we are to have a Heavenly family that loves us enough to give us a beautiful world...one that feeds the artistic side of our spirits instead of just a useful one to feed our bodies.

3) I love having a fridge with ice and water in the door.  I drink so much more water now. 

No comments: