10/3/10

1) Having a good friend who is willing to watch our kids so that I can go with Shon to Glendive for a day trip.  Can't wait to have nothing to do for all day....read, stare out the window....read.

2) A slice of cheese and a crisp Gala apple eaten for a snack while reading.  I felt just like Jo from Little Women.

3) Working on crafts with my daughter today and then watching a movie with Toby.

4) I have to add an extra, I can usually think of more things, but limit it to three so I can be consistent.  I couldn't choose today, I am so grateful that already conference is online so that I can go back over certain talks.  It makes so much sense that we have continued revelation, I am so grateful that we are lucky enough to have conference twice a year and  living prophet to guide and love us.

1 comment:

Joan said...

I had a gala apple and cheese for lunch yesterday, and ditto on the conference comment.