10/10/11

~Our funny little kitten. She is so silly and playful. Pumpkin is gentle with me, but fierce with everyone else. We think that she was a feral kitten that someone found and brought to the vet's. It is so interesting to see the difference with Myst. Pumpkin is a really good mom and it is interesting to see how much more playful and less wild Myst is. I am wearing my hoodie (still have resisted turning on the heat) and she likes to curl up inside it and sleep, kind of like a joey in a kangaroo pouch. loll

~I just read Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott again today. I love that story.

~Ice water. Sometimes we just don't realize that we are dehydrated. I am so glad that we have never had to be in either a famine or a drought that affects our drinking water.

~The little paper umbrellas that can be put in drinks. Lissie just gave me one that is white with black skulls on it. It is so cute, I have an idea......

No comments: