2/14/11

1) A wonderful Valentines day spent with my family.  Corny I know, and up to my knees in ooey gooey sweetness...but true non the less.

2) Hand sanitizer.  I almost had a mini panic attack in the library.  Ours is filled with homeless people and apparently many to whom personal hygiene is a mystery.  I was reaching for a book and the person next to me coughed and hacked in their hand, took a book off the shelf.....then put it BACK.  YUCK.  I then felt like a slow panoramic view in a movie where I all of a sudden hear people sniffing, coughing, etc.  Books, taken off, books put back on.  I always wipe our books off when we get home, but I was thinking, I can't touch my card, because then I will have to clean it too, or my steering wheel or zip my jacket...ack!  Don't touch my face...my nose itches...then I remembered I had hand sanitizer.  Whew. 

3) Somebody surprised us at the Scout Office by coming in and tying balloons to our desks.  They left a sweet note, but no signature.....

No comments: