2/13/11

1) Making Valentines with Toby for his class today.  We recycled old crayons by melting them into a muffin tin and used the saying "I made you this crayon because you color my world! Happy Valentines Day!"  It was fun and I loved how the kids all got involved.  Liss helped him stamp backgrounds, Joey helped print out sentiments and everyone helped make the crayons.

2) Not feeling well at all today.  Joey touched my heart this morning when he was very caring and sweet.  I had a terrible migraine and he was concerned that I had enough ice water and brought me a cold cloth without me asking.  He kept checking to make sure I was ok.   He has such a tender side to him.

3) Spoke with both my Mom and my Nana tonight.  It is so hard to not be able to see them, I haven't seen my Nana since I was 19.  My Mom in almost 7 years.  Thankfully we live in a time of technology however, and I can at least talk to them. 

1 comment:

Joan said...

#3 just broke my heart. Why can't we just do like they did on Star Trek and just beam in when we want?