1/16/11

1) Sitting in my nice comfy bed, listening to my kids play together downstairs.  I am so glad that they like each other...Shon is on the couch reading a book by his favorite author....and I am alone.  I wouldn't want to be alone all of the time, but right now in this moment, knowing that my family is safe and happy...it is bliss.

2) My sweet friend who has a paper route and delivers the Sunday paper to us for free.  She gets extras and refuses all of our efforts to pay her.  I really like the Sunday paper, and it is so not in our budget.  I had never even mentioned it to her, she just decided to start doing it. 

3) The reaction of my cute activity day girls when they found out I was back and that we had an activity this Wed.  How heartwarming.  I love those girls.  It makes me wonder why I still don't feel like the calling is mine.  I will have to pray more about that. 

No comments: