1/19/11

1) Being able to get our van out of the middle of our street so that it wouldn't get hit.  First it took Alex and I 45 minutes of hard awful painful work to get it to the side of the road.  I was really worried about it still being hit, because our road is horrible, but didn't say anything.  Then while the kids and I were planning our next several FHE's, our good friend Matt showed up to check out the van.  He helped me get it in the garage so that it would be safe and offered to come be an extra set of hands for Shon while fixing it. 

2) Alex made chocolate chip, oatmeal walnut cookies today.  They are my favorite.  I like to freeze them, luckily because they are so good, it only takes one to satisfy the craving.  :-)

3) Have now lost 8 consistent pounds.  11 "bouncing" pounds.  Hope it continues, not sure how it is happening, stress maybe?  I have tried to change my snacking habits and reduce carbs (unless at a restaurant, then it is all rules off. )  Now I need to start exercising.  Would love to hit my 40th at a much lower weight, but done in a healthy way. 

No comments: