9/12/11

September 12, 2011

1) Shon called me safe and sound from his hotel room, he did a lot of driving to different towns today, so it is a relief for him to be tucked up and not on the road.

2) I signed the twinners Liss and Joe up for Venture acting classes.  Technically Lissie should be in the Jr. High one, but they thought she was too mature to be in with the younger kids and wanted to put her in the High School aged one so that she was with others who were as serious about acting and stage combat as she is.  I am proud of her.  I wasn't sure if she would like being in the same class as Joe but when I told her she was thrilled and so was he.  It is a blessing for me too because it means only one night of traveling down there.  :-)

3) My design mojo is back.  While driving up the hill, I designed (in my head) two cards and a witch box for stamp group.  I came up with some cool techniques that I hope work.  I will have time to try them tomorrow.  I really love designing projects. 

No comments: