3/12/11

Yesterday's Post

1) Seeing Shon love and live his dream job.  The last two days he has been at Woodbadge instructor training.  He will be home tomorrow.  It is fun because he will be one of the instructors when I go to Woodbadge this fall. 

2) Kelli and Darren for keeping the boys this weekend, and Teresa for keeping Lissie for the night so I can paint the kitchen.  (finally)

3) Paint.  Really, how simple and cheap it makes it for a huge change.  Love it. 

Today's Post

1) Toby's basketball game. They are at such a funny age, all legs and arms, but they had such a good time.

2) Seeing a movie with Shon tonight while we waited for Alex to get done with his dance.  We saw Red Riding Hood.  I loved it, Shon thought it was okay.  I love that we can alternate who picks movies and the other person will be a good sport.  We ate at Qdoba, which is probably my favorite Mexican place now. 

3) Shon surprised me with a new scrapbook magazine.  I almost never buy magazines even though I love them, so this is a huge treat. 

1 comment:

Joan said...

What a romantic my son is.....a new scrapbook magazine. What is he trying to get from you?