1/10/11

1) All files organized...now to input new data.  Seriously though, it makes me feel so happy to have at least one area of my life organized and the way it stays just so....mainly because my children don't have keys to the Scout Office.  loll

2) Alex made the most amazing rolls for dinner tonight.  Then he and Joey cheerfully chopped onions, bacon and cooked it with burger for Calico Beans.  They pretty much made the whole meal.  To top it off were Ali's homemade cinnamon rolls.

3) Going to the library.  I am so glad I can read. I actually can not imagine a life without books.  We went to the library for FHE.  I found some great books then a major score.  Let me try that again...a MAJOR score.  In our friend of the library sale corner.....I found 9...count 'em 9 brand new paperbacks by one of my FAVORITE authors (one of the few I actually re-read).  9...happy sigh.  Best part (drum roll please) they were only 50 cents each.  Aaaaahhhhhhhh....life is good.  Hope the boys keep making dinner, I have some books to read. 

No comments: