1/30/11

1) Alex's talk today was amazing.  I was a little shaken when he bore his testimony.  It was very powerful and heartfelt.

2) Shon and I were asked to be on the rotating list of speakers for the nursing home traveling sacrament meetings.  It should be fun to meet these people and a privilege to be a part of their Sunday.  It is at 10:30, so we won't miss our sacrament meeting either.

3) Yummy food to warm us on a cruddy day.  Pork barbacoa and cilantro lime rice with black beans and then our friend and home teacher swung by with some banana bread he had made just in time for dessert. 

2 comments:

Joan said...

Mmmmmmmm pork Barbacoa. He needs to make that for us when we come next time.

Joan said...

I wasn't done when I hit the send button. You and Shon will be a great combo speaker couple and those who listen will be blessed. I wish I coul dhave heard Alex and woo-hoo he got his hair cut. Pictures please.